Recent addition, and return inVOYAGER, we welcome Mandarin Oriental Hotels & Resorts to the Dubai event. We spotlight their stunning Marrakech property which recently announced a new dining concept at the hotel in partnership with restaurant group Hakkasan.
Mandarin Oriental Marrakech
Lying in 20 hectares of fragrant gardens and olive groves, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is a five-star luxury resort only minutes from the city centre. With excellent facilities and world-class dining, it offers the ultimate Moroccan setting for special events.
With the Atlas Mountains as a backdrop, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is an oasis of luxury close to the medina. Our beautiful villas, spacious suites, fabulous spa and choice of innovative restaurants will take your breath away.
Centrally located, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech is within easy reach of all the city’s most famous attractions.
- Close to the Medina and the city’s other major sights.
- Direct access to two of Marrakech’s premier golf clubs, Royal Golf and Golf Al Maaden
- 5-minute drive to Golf Amelkis
- 15-minute drive to Marrakech Menara International Airport
Suites & Villas
With accommodation consisting exclusively of villas and suites, Mandarin Oriental is a truly luxurious experience, combing space, privacy and exquisite design.
- 54 one- and two-bed villas ranging between 288 – 423 square metres in size, each featuring a heated pool, jacuzzi and open-air shower set within a private walled garden
- 7 expansive suites, ranging between 135-218 square metres in size, each with a rooftop plunge pool and stunning views
- 2 Infinity Pool Suites, each offering direct access to the spa, with private infinity lap pools
- Beautiful design incorporating traditional Moroccan decor and contemporary touches.
Recently announced, Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech launched a new dining concept, Ling Ling, in partnership with Hakkasan Group.
Inspired by the izakayas made popular in the East, where food accompanies the drinks (and not the other way around), Ling Ling by Hakkasan creates a new experience with drinking, dining and dancing at the forefront. Open all year round, guests discover an innovative cocktail list, small plates of beautifully prepared Cantonese dishes that are perfect for sharing, and an eclectic and international soundtrack mastered by Hakkasan resident DJ in London, Pathaan. The menu showcases exciting signature dishes such as Peking Duck and Oscietra Caviar, a luxury dim sum platter and delicious cocktails including the Golden Lingyu made with tequila, geranium, peach liquor, ginger, vanilla, chilli, lime and apple.
A great addition to the resort’s culinary offerings, Ling Ling overlooks the picturesque olive groves and serene pools at the centre of Mandarin Oriental, Marrakech, and encompasses an outdoor terrace, lounge and bar.